As the famous saying goes, “you never get a second chance to make a good first impression.” Use these 4 tips to help improve each first impression that you make.
- Pay attention
- Make and maintain eye contact
- Turn off the cell phone
- Dress how you want to be perceived
- Check your attire condition and cleanliness
- Check your shoes
- Wear your smile
- Check your grooming
- How’s your breath?
- How's your hair?
- Are your fingernails clean and trimmed?
- How’s your make up?
- Be on-time
- Show that you value others peoples time
- Make a considerate entry
Make agreements with your friends and associates to let each other know when something is amiss. The buddy system will help you avoid everything from the stray collar to having something between your teeth.